We’ve got some sweet news: More Bougie Bites are fresh from the Brie Kind test kitchen! This week’s inspiration features colors of deep reds and bright flavors with just a little bit of heat, offset by smooth and creamy cheeses, sweet nuts, and seeds for texture—finished with herbs, florals, berries, and earthy cacao. It’s a rainbow of ingredients and flavors that will delight the tastebuds with every (bougie) bite!
Our new Bougie Bites include:
- Summer Peach Slices
- Farmhouse Aged Cheddar
- Girl Meets Dirt – Hot Damn Pepper Jam
- Goat’s Milk Gouda
- Coppa (Capicola) with Honey Ale Mustard
- Dried Black Mission Fig
- Sesame Cashews
- Piquillo Pepper
- Heritage Rasberry, Damask Rose Petal, Hemp Hearts, 80% Dark Chocolate
- Dill Blossom
Who knew you could fit so many delicious ingredients into one small yet beautiful bite?! We’ve taken these decadent ingredients and mixed and matched them to create a unique new line-up of flavor-filled Bougie Bites that we know you’re going to love.
- Bite 1: A peach slice and aged cheddar topped with pepper jam and dill blossom
- Bite 2: Coppa with honey pale ale mustard, piquillo pepper, and dianthus
- Bite 3: Goat gouda, dried fig, thyme, and elderflowers
- Bite 4: Dark chocolate and sesame cashews
We’re also very excited to share that our new Bougie Bites just won Corona Kitchen’s coveted first place Insta shoutout this week! Corona Kitchen is a micro food community created by actor, activist, and writer Debrianna Mansini and writer, producer, and actor Lisa Noel Lucas. Their debut cookbook, That Time We Ate Our Feelings, is now available for pre-order!
Bougie Bites are the perfect snack to serve at your next event or gathering, as guests will love being able to try a multitude of flavors and textures in one easy-to-eat snack. Plus, they’re so pretty and will definitely get everyone talking.
Custom orders are available, please contact us to talk shop!